Retail sales was the focus of the third Professional Beauty Industry Roundtable.
Retail sales was the focus of the third Professional Beauty Industry Roundtable. Nine thought leaders tackled six questions that covered how to best choose the right retail range, how to increase purchases, optimising retail presentation, motivating team members to sell, methods to encourage clients to buy, the impact of personalisation and customisation and how to keep pace in a changing retail landscape.
Our participants identified opportunities for salons to increase their retail sales and profits, taking into account the increasing competition faced by salons, especially by online sellers.
Our guests dined in the remarkable Theatre Royal, inside two hat French restaurant Hubert, located underground in the heart of Sydney, where they feasted on some fantastic French food including roasted snails with XO sauce, prime beef tartare, a selection of cured meats, duck parfait liver mousse, steak frites and seared tuna while sipping the finest French plonk.
- Karen Wilkin-Donachie – Ultraceuticals CEO
- Clare Lamberth – Beauty On Latrobe owner
- Sue Dann – OmniDerm skincare expert
- Tanya Ahmed – Sharkra Medi Spa and Sharkra Academy of Aesthetics director and CEO
- Jay Chapman – Zing Business Coaching senior coach
- Pauline Valle – Ultraderm director
- Kellie Cohen – Focus On Skin owner
- James Carroll – International Beauty Supplies general manager
- Sarah Austin – Skinsational owner